THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: NEW "BETA" BLOGGER SUCKS *SS

Sunday, December 10, 2006

NEW "BETA" BLOGGER SUCKS *SS

I am here today to express my current opinion that the new Blogger "Beta" sucks *ss.

Seriously.



I created a blog and account yesterday for my daughter. We are going to publish some of her drawings of princesses for all to enjoy (and buy @ Cafepress.com). And we even created her first post on her blog. But now I can't get logged in again to the !@#$ blog or to her profile. None of the Blogger "Beta" pages are working. Only half of each of the pages in the log in screen work. I am extremely irritated about it.

Nice work, Blogger!

I'm just damn glad I didn't accept their Trojan Horse of an offer to switch this blog over to the new format as well. When I saw they were advertising it as "more reliable" I smelt a rat.

3 Comments:

Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

It would have been a horrible loss for us all.

9:26 PM, December 10, 2006  
Blogger garrett said...

What the hell are you talking about?

By the way, I figured out that beta Blogger works just fine if you are using Firefox for your browser. Nice of Google to make its product compatible with the browser it supports but not with Internet Explorer.

Consumers revolt!! Please.

9:30 PM, December 10, 2006  
Blogger Velvet Fog said...

My computer is slow too.
It could be the monstrous map of Indonesia that someone covered it with, who the hell knows.

8:40 AM, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home