THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Harvey & Eck - INTRODUCTION

Sunday, January 15, 2006

On Harvey & Eck - INTRODUCTION


I have fulfilled my contractual deal! At least the easiest part. Heretofore I am also embarking on the more difficult part: preparing the actual review. However, I am chickening out a little. The task of distilling the essence of a novel to a few dozen sentences is too daunting. And unfortunately my professional and personal activities are so considerable at the moment (new house, multiple transactions I'm working on trying to close this month, etc.), that I haven't completed the read yet. So instead I intend to provide one less snapshot than is in a baker's dozen of my experience reading Harvey & Eck.


Perhaps the "as-it-happens" review will be interesting.

Then again, perhaps it won't . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger Satan said...

too busy to be lured into corruption and impure thoughts

too busy to get tore up and head to tgifridays with your good friend satan

come with me and live in hell

you will have eternity to finish your projects

12:31 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

How exactly will the "as-it-happens" review work?

Will you be blogging your review using a wireless network while sitting on the throne - in the same fashion in which you read the book?

Why is Satan inviting you to TGI Friday?

I have more questions, but I have things to do. Like you, I do not have eternity to get stuff done and, while an interesting offer, Satan did not extend that offer to me. Good luck.

2:02 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger PDD said...

Loved the Baker's Dozen clip.

Satan, as long as you rock where it counts then I'm all yours. I do have to let you in on a little secret, however. I have a huge fetish with popping zits. And the ones that appear on your face just gives me the high hard one I've been looking for. I take back my suggestion of puting Saint Ives apracot and walnut facial scrub to use. Your pretty pimples are all MINES! Yes, that's right, MINES, NOT MINE, MINES!! Just as 50 cent would say it. EVERYTHING IS MINES! Except that everything is not mine, but those pretty ones are... or at least will be.

And once I'm thru with you, I will make you look like the god you truly are, if you know what I'm saying...

3:52 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger Satan said...

i do not use any product with the word saint in it

now go to hell

5:00 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

Jesus Christ!

Now Satan is getting all my goddamn press!

I can't win.

8:04 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger PDD said...

LOL!

8:20 AM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home