THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Personal Views (Yours and Mine) - Part 1

Friday, February 10, 2006

On Personal Views (Yours and Mine) - Part 1

Dan Crall, I hope you read this entry. And more than that, I hope you read this article by this guy. Looks like that guy (whose name is Paul Craig Roberts and whose columns are, I've just discovered, published on this website) has written 148 columns. I've only read the one referenced above. I liked what he had to say. I'm looking forward to reading the other 147 he's written plus the ones he'll write in the future. I love when I find a new columnist I like on Lew Rockwell's website.

Dan, I'm recommending the article to you because I think you'll like it.


There's an interesting phenomenon occurring in political thinking and writing now: people on the extreme left and people on the extreme right of the political spectrum have a lot of common ground right now.

This is not an idea that I came up with. Lew Rockwell is the first writer I saw note it. And Dan, I think I remember seeing you say something about that somewhere on your blog.

Anyway, check out
this article and let me know what you think.

That's it.

Peace.

I'm out.

Photo credits:
here

4 Comments:

Blogger PDD said...

This is totaly unrelated to this post but is collectively a question of everything you have written and expressed:

Garrett, you are a very unique individual. Could you analyze and explain the circus in logical terms.

11:30 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger PDD said...

?

11:31 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger crallspace said...

Good article. Puts a whole new light on things.

Of course, you must consider who Fox news considers to be "liberal democrats" .... people like that squirrel Colmes, co-host of the Hannity Hour. Not a true lefty at all.

Most liberals I know oppose every Bush action, myself included. He has proven so many times that he is an ill-willed, moronic puppet. He is incompetent and stupid and nothing he does from here on out (no matter what) will get the smart American's support, nor should it. That may sound extremist, but common sense has to kick in at some point, eh? It's called learning lessons.

10:05 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger garrett said...

DAN - Thanks for checking it out!

I've been reading a few more of the articles by that guy. He seems to be pretty interesting and was at least at one time pretty connected both politically and in journalistic/think-tank circles.

Hope you continue to read him and find him interesting.

Agree on the Fox News labeling of "liberals."

PDD - I'll take your request under advisement.

2:14 PM, February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home