THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: Doo-Wah-Diddy-Diddy-Dum-Diddy-Doo - Part 1

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Doo-Wah-Diddy-Diddy-Dum-Diddy-Doo - Part 1

So apparently in small town Iowa there are (or at least were, in the 1980s) some high schools that had small enough classes where if you were in the band and if you were also on the football team but didn't start or weren't going to be playing a significant role in a game, then you had to perform with the marching band at halftime of your team's home games.



In your football uniform.

That is awesome.

6 Comments:

Blogger PDD said...

Did I offend you with my comment? I didn't mean to. I was speaking in general when mentioning "you're always going to want more." because we always do. It's natural. It's human law.

Cheers Garrett.

11:48 PM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger garrett said...

PDD - you did not offend! You're dead right - I do have a wonderful life. I am enormously blessed and fortunate, and I remind myself of that every day.

Sorry I didn't respond. I've been busy piling up benjamins!

I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!!

12:36 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm breathlessly awaiting Doo-Wah-Diddy-Diddy-Dum-Diddy-Doo-Part II.

1:17 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hagenow in 06!!!

10:34 AM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Hicks. Hayseeds. Yokels. Bumpkins. Hillbillies. Wal-Mart Shoppers.

5:26 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger garrett said...

he liiiiiiiiivvvvveeeesssssssss!!!

SAVE YOURSELVES!!


(SPAM = 310, FLAMINGO = 19)

10:46 AM, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home