THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Amy Rigby - OPEN LETTER TO ERIN O'BRIEN

Sunday, March 05, 2006

On Amy Rigby - OPEN LETTER TO ERIN O'BRIEN


Dear Erin O'Brien née Nowjack:

All of my personalities are clamoring for your promised "full report" regarding Amy Rigby's charming and touching song Don't Ever Change (which can be heard here). As you know, I hope, I emailed you the song on Thursday or Friday. Probably it was Friday. My weekend personality doesn't remember for sure. But all my personalities are pretty sure you've had it long enough to develop symptoms of bedaffled-ness and post about it, so my overly-sensitive personality is close to having his feelings hurt.

So, at this point, my belligerent, pushy personality feels like he has made it as easy for you as he could (what with spelling out the name of the singer and the song multiple times during Erin TV and then ultimately just emailing it to you directly). And my officious personality is seriously considering drafting the "full report" for you. Meanwhile, my pubescent personality would settle for any confirmation that you received the emails.

For heaven's sake.

Very truly yours,

garrett


Photo Credits: here

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

oof!

I was quite taken by the gesture and did, indeed, send a very brief thank you note off liston March 2, the year of our lord 2006 at 3:14:45 PM EST that apparently was voraciously consumed by an unsmiling cyberSatan and did not make it to you.

That said, I have not had opportunity to closely listen to said songs. I promise to do so and report back in due time.

Lovingly yours,

Erin

1:44 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger garrett said...

chuckle.

You're a good sport, my friend.

P.S.
I thought Rigby was from your town. But I see from her website she's actually from Pittsburgh. Is that different?

1:51 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger PDD said...

Can someone please tell me why I cannot access Pinky's blog? It says: forbidden. I have tried numerous times all morning, but I can't get in. Please, someone inform me as to what's going on. I need my fix.

Please help me Garrett. You're smart. You can figure something out.

11:12 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger garrett said...

The only solution I am aware of is to place in International Mail system, care of "Born To Flock Cycle Gang, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.", one brassiere and one pair of lightly scented panties (you choose the scent).

11:14 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger PDD said...

Garrett, seriously.

(The scent would have to be my natural scent which is flowers. Seriously. Ask my mother. Actually, Erin & Grant Bailie can confirm that I keep clean. Very clean.)

11:46 AM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home