THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Texas Christmases - Part 3

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

On Texas Christmases - Part 3


UPDATE #3:

I cut off the heater running to the main body of the pool in the middle of the afternoon. The water temperature only got up to 75 degrees in there. Then we focused on the spa. And our spectacular water heater cranked the temperature in the spa up to more than 100 degrees in less than an hour.

We kept it hot for two days.

We had a lot of fun splashing around intermittently in the large pool, being cold, and then hustling back into the spa. I see now why hot tubs are so popular. It's fun hanging out in toasty, steamy water while the air temperature around you is in the 40s. It made the sparkling apple cider that much more effective.

Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger PDD said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Garrett!!

Today was our first snowfall here in Toronto, in case you were wondering, but I doubt it.

6:09 PM, December 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

10:02 AM, January 31, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the post should have more info then it has.

2:31 AM, February 06, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home