THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: ADJUSTED MONETARY BASE CHART

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

ADJUSTED MONETARY BASE CHART

Americans, your unelected overlords (e.g., Fed Chairman Bernanke) have achieved liftoff (and I'm afraid their destination is Dollar Destructionville).



This chart gives me the heebie jeebies. I could not BELIEVE it goes up that fast that far as it has in the past couple of weeks. And that is BEFORE the chart reflects the US$600 billion plus Bernanke flooded into the capital markets last week.


This is a very important statistic. I'm not competent to explain why, but I'm confident that that is a true statement. I look at this chart a few times a week, definitely every time it is updated I see it within a day or two.




By the way, they publish this chart here:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/usfd/page3.pdf

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

$25 for a loaf of bread, anyone?

christ awmighty.

12:40 PM, October 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home