THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Barefoot Wines - Chardonnay, Part 1

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On Barefoot Wines - Chardonnay, Part 1

Dudes.

Holy cow.

I really liked Barefoot Wines Chardonnay. And I did not expect to like it. It was pleasantly smooth and very drinkable.

And it is CHEAP (I think I paid less than $6 /bottle; I bought two bottles of it for Thanksgiving at my sister's house; but I'm such a cheapskate that I absconded with both bottles still in my cooler since the lightweights she had at her festivities didn't drink up). And, by the way, I bought my two bottles at Wal-Mart.



The bottle said all kinds of nice things about the flavors of the wine and the hints you could pick up on the nose of the wine, but I already threw the empty away so I can't share those with you.

But check it out ... please. And let me know if I was overly positive on the bottle. Because for me it was an enormously pleasant surprise. I'll drink my second bottle the next time it snows in Kingwood (Texas) and let you know if I adjust my opinion.

By the way, based on this very wonderful experience, I wonder if the rest of their line is any good? Because it's all bargain-priced.

Which is great as our government destroys America with the FDR-II Greater Depression. By the way, buy foreign currencies (while you still can). The USD is on its death legs.

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

Used this in my champagne punch the other day. num-num.

Now chill, baby. And behave yourself.

7:47 AM, December 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home