THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: Every Second Counts ...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Every Second Counts ...


Great news! I have been alive more than one billion seconds. I passed this important milestone just over 46,000,000 seconds ago. Speaking of compounded returns, at least I've achieved something during this lifetime that exceeds one billion. All in all, I rate this news pretty exciting stuff.

See all the data here: These Are The Days of My Life



P.S. I grant you that seconds don't actually compound. They just add up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given the lack of comments after this post, it seems to me that the general public is quite underwhelmed by your longevity.

I for one am quite impressed that you have outlived the lifespan of a pygmy goby by 1041984000 seconds, however you still have quite a trek ahead of you to catch up with the giant tortoise (4538764800 seconds to go).

2:26 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger garrett said...

How am I stacking up against the lifespan of some of our most important yeasts?

10:11 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home