THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: I Could Tell You (But I'd Have to Kill You)

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Could Tell You (But I'd Have to Kill You)


Ever find yourself chock full of a piece of information you desperately wish you could share with your friends but that for one reason or another you can't? For example, have you been at a dinner on a job interview and the friend that recommended you to the hiring committee has a big hunk of avocado stuck against his gum and his eye tooth, but you are just sure the manager responsible for deciding whether to hire you or not would not be pleased to be interrupted by you just to protect your friend from some mild embarrassment?

Only the information you have is perhaps a million times more important? (Espionage and international intrigue come to mind, no?)

Well, if you do, behave with honor. Call your friend and tell him that you have an extremely valuable piece of information but that you can't divulge it. That's what I recommend. Misery loves company.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honor schmonor.
Lets have it.
Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead.

I'll throw in a nice dinner too!

10:29 AM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My opinion on this will contained in my "Valentine Manifesto", now on sale at Borders and other fine bookstores.

Borders. It's All Here.

11:46 AM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also look for my line of coveralls now available at Sears.

Sears. Come see the softer side of Sears.

3:12 PM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home