THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Architecture of Note - Part 1

Sunday, August 28, 2005

On Architecture of Note - Part 1





This Turning Torso building over in Sweden looks pretty pretty neat. And this website is a pretty fun way to learn about it.

Someplace on there (I couldn't provide a direct URL because I think the site is in flash or something) you can look at the views from each of the "living" cubes (cubes 3 through 9). The views of the Oresund strait and Denmark are - in my humble opinion - by far the superior views. Shipping commerce probably makes for some decent scenery. Especially as blue as that water looks.

Check it out.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an architect.

11:56 AM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vandelay Industries! Say Vandelay Industries!

12:00 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why couldn't I be an architect? You know I always wanted to pretend I was an architect.

12:01 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be an international man of leisure, but I wasn't a jackass.

12:08 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack and Coke?

12:15 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The opposite of wisdom is folly? Is that correct?

12:18 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home