THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Achievements - Part 1

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

On Achievements - Part 1


Finally. Or, as Etta James would say, "At Last." I just juggled 5 balls for a little over 1000 catches. At 1:55 this afternoon, I hadn't achieved that goal. A little over 4 minutes later, I had. Isn't America a great country?

I'll be updating my personal juggling records here in just a few minutes.
What a fabulous day.

p.s. To view my juggling records, see:

Also, please feel free to sign up as a member (of the Yahoo group to which the HTML link above will direct you), and enjoy the clips.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N.

12:12 PM, August 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw some videos by the backdoor juggler once, but I don't think they were same thing as you have going there....

1:25 PM, August 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Glory Hole references, please. This is a family weblog.

1:28 PM, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home