THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: A Local Treasure - Part 1

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Local Treasure - Part 1

For your viewing pleasure, below are a couple of pictures of the ducks in my backyard. These photographs were taken on Sunday, September 11, 2005. By me. At approximately 4:00 p.m.

Please enjoy these pictures with my compliments.









A friend who is significantly more likely to know than me told me that he thinks these are Fulvous Tree Ducks. But they might also be Black-bellied Tree Ducks. I'm no orinthologist. I'm just a duck treasurer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna treasure the hell out of these ducks.

mulva.

11:44 AM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ducks make me wet.

11:44 AM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill Brasky once breast-fed a flamingo back to health."

10:20 AM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home