THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: Friday Frillosophy - Part 1

Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Frillosophy - Part 1


There is a significant difference
between going to
and did.
    We recommend you aspire
    to the latter.
    More circumstance,
    less pomp.
P.S.
This recent speech by Ron Paul to the House of Representatives addressing the hue and cry about the Abramoff scandal will prompt an Open Letter to Dan Crall which will be published on this blog sometime in the next few weeks. The topic of the Open Letter? Asserting the truth of this sentence (from the speech):
  • True reform is impossible without addressing the immorality of wealth redistribution.

2 Comments:

Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Wealth redistribution is immoral. If I read your comment correctly that is going to be the premise of your open letter?

As a Libertarian Viking Polytheist, I concur and I look forward to reading your comments.

I also look forward to reading your comments on Harvey and Eck, but they seem to be slow in coming.

Perhaps you should get more fiber in your diet so that you increase the amount of "reading time" you have been spending.

PDD has posted her review already. I need to go find Bon's site to see where she is.

1:37 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger garrett said...

You interpreted my postscript correctly. I intend to assert that wealth redistribution by government fiat is immoral.

With regards to "reading time," I have spent plenty of time in the position over the past few days, but unfortunately I did not bring my copy of Harvey & Eck to the office. I have imagined the substance of the next few letters, and it has been entertaining.

1:41 PM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home