THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: By Request - House Pictures

Saturday, January 07, 2006

By Request - House Pictures

Yup. This is it. The American Dream in Kingwood, Texas.
McMansions available, approximately $75 per square foot.

* * * * * * *
FROM THE FRONT.


FROM THE LIVING ROOM.

Again, and I just mention this because in one of my fantasy lives I moonlight as a representative of the Chamber of Commerce for the greater Houston, Texas metroplex, and because I have a feeling both of the people who regularly visit this blog are currently living in comparatively high priced real estate markets (e.g., Des Moines, Iowa), but we are paying under $80 per square foot for this place.

Oh, and did I mention that the lot is about 12,000 square feet?

* * * *

We have a saying down here in Texas. We meaning us comparatively new Texans. Meaning us Texans who weren't born here but who moved here sometime after the start of our professional lives.

  • I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could.


5 Comments:

Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Nice.

I hate Texas. I would rather live in Iowa than in Texas.

The main problem with Texas - Texans.

People in Dallas actually believe that Dallas is as cultured and as sophisticated as New York City...and they believe this while having their beehive hairdo styled.

I say we let Texas form its own third-world country like it wants to and put a fence on the boarder.

1:00 AM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

BORDER.

damn fingers.

1:02 AM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Tell Big Country BB that my Hawkeyes smoked his Illini!!!

Ha!!

1:58 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Duez said...

As someone who "got here as fast as I could." -- I agree! Kingwood is a great place to live. Been here about 10 years.

Congrats.

8:44 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger PDD said...

I haven't been to Texas, nor do I plan on going (well, maybe just for curiosity sake) but, as my perception stands, the only thing Texas has going for itself is that house.

10:45 AM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home