THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Lighter Fare - Part 1

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

On Lighter Fare - Part 1

It is time to pull out the ole' Mail Bag here at Garrett's Randomly Titled Blog. Today's featured article is a gem of a paragraph from a true professional. Brilliant syntax and imagery.

Poetry 101, you've got nothing on this guy.

RECEIVED EARLIER TODAY ... BY EMAIL:

  • Oh its receding, much to my chagrin. So I just keep growing it. I've not had a real cut in about a year, year and a half. I look like Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite. It looks ridiculous in the morning, sticking up 2-3 inches off my dome. One of the Tampax Mafia here said it looked like Something About Mary last week. No fun having bitches sweat my fro and my ice 24/7.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You nerve-wracking sons-a-bitches

7:55 PM, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home