THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: RON PAUL'S REMARKABLENESS

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

RON PAUL'S REMARKABLENESS

Yesterday, Ron Paul's campaign raised between $3.8 million (according to his campaign website and $4.3 million (according to Reuters).

This is the most money any Republican has raised in a single day in the entire 2008 presidential campaign.

Remarkable!

(Wonderful!)

Here's the website principally credited for this achievement:

The video they have on their website is embedded below for your convenience, enjoyment and inspiration.

Check it out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Velvet Fog said...

It was my understanding there would be no math involved.

2:34 PM, November 06, 2007  
Blogger garrett said...

This seems to be a common sentiment in my visitors.

Algebra.

Arithmetic.

6:01 PM, November 06, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

I was highly impressed by the ability to raise this kind of money. I'm very interested to find out what Paul pulls in for Q4, and what his cash on hand will be. My gut tells me that Paul is probably much more thrifty than his counterparts.

We haven't heard much from Paul here in Iowa. I read that he made a small ad buy in New Hampshire, but I still haven't heard what his plan is? Does he try to win an early state (NH making the most sense), or try to play all 50 states? I don't know what he would hope to accomplish with the latter.

9:24 PM, November 08, 2007  
Blogger garrett said...

It is definitely going to be interesting to see how he handles the campaigning here for the next few months.

Have you decided to come on in and join the team for the big win yet?

8:07 PM, November 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home