THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: Follow-up to "Worst Blog Ever" - Part 1

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Follow-up to "Worst Blog Ever" - Part 1

Let's have a show of hands.

Who clicked through to be disgusted by the vile putridicity publicized by the author of The Worst Blog Ever?

Be honest with yourselves.
Be honest with me.

Personally, I have looked at it at least four times (including once when I was typing this entry). Every time I am disgusted with it. And I am disgusted with myself for looking.

4 Comments:

Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

I did. And then the blog author left me a message on my blog and I felt guilty. It was awful. You should be ashamed of yourself for using this woman's medical trauma for your own personal entertainment. Jerk.

8:16 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Velvet Fog said...

Do tell, were the nurses hot?
Did you fire a map of hawaii at them?

8:20 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger garrett said...

Do you have pictures?
You should start a blog.

1:56 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Earlier today you told me that you were a stallion...come to find out you are just a gelding.

5:24 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home