THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Being Merely Fairly Decent - Part 1

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

On Being Merely Fairly Decent - Part 1


Click on this link to be whooshed to a Yahoo Group from which you can download a video of your host at this here weblog juggling seven balls. Barely.

That performance was, at the time, a personal record. That performance was, is, and will forever be light years and galaxies away from a world record.

Your humble host is a fairly decent juggler. He is certainly not the best in the world.

He is also not the person pictured in the jester costume at the right.

8 Comments:

Blogger Velvet Fog said...

Egads, is that a woman?
That is unfortunate.

I would not even draw her a map of Palau.

Seems to be some top shelf poon in the juggling world.

Backdoor juggler indeed.

3:37 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Velvet Fog said...

You are just bitter because it is hard to create adequate maps of polynesian island chains with a starters pistol...

4:11 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger garrett said...

funniest comment ever.

4:13 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

I got whooshed to some stupid place that wanted me to sign in and give all sorts of personal information, Garrett. Did you sell out to The Man?

I am a big fan of Erin and Crall and check their sites with Pavlovian regularity.

I object to the ranking of the Blogs of Note - this is not a competition. You are missing the entire point of Blogs of Note; it isn't to appoint a champion, it is to entertain ----- me.

5:20 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

I also object to ranking "posters who frequent the main blogs." While I appreciate each of your comments, you people are like pigeons on our sculptures.

5:34 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

I also object to being ranked #2.

5:39 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger garrett said...

Sorry about that link - I didn't realize it would require you to be a Yahoo user to access the video.

Unfortunately for Backyard Juggler fans worldwide, I haven't any videos on line other than at that Yahoo group to date.

Stay tuned, though. I have a feeling there's a juggling website in my future.

10:15 PM, November 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you call it backdoor juggler.

that is gold.

7:01 AM, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home