THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Labels - OPEN LETTER TO DAN

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

On Labels - OPEN LETTER TO DAN


Dan, how do you define "progressive" as you use the word in the description of your blog?

Oh, and good luck selling your stuff! Some of it sounds cool, but since I was so mortally offended that you didn't say Merry Christmas in your blog, I am afraid I must play Hairy Prison Guard to your Aspiring Merchant and boycott you!

(That last bit was just a joke. And a poor idea as well, since I am hoping to get you to give me a reasoned, non-emotional insight into the current political labels. I would sort of like to know what my label is. I think it might be anarcho-capitalist! And the truth is I'm too cheap.)

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger PDD said...

May I label you angel?

12:34 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger garrett said...

No, I'm no angel.
I'm no stranger to the street.
I've got my label,
So I won't crumble at your feet.

1:58 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

If by "label" you mean "spank" I am sure Garrett will turn you loose!!!

3:47 PM, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home