THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: Flava Flav, You've Got a Rip In YOUR Couch ...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Flava Flav, You've Got a Rip In YOUR Couch ...


... euphemistically speaking, that is.

It breaks down like this:

Have you seen the new Miller Lite commercial featuring Flava Flav (of Public Enemy fame) as a taste expert? It is entertaining. But helping the second largest brewery in the United States sell mas cervezas is hardly consistent with Fighting the Power.

I wonder if Flava Flav has seen these pictures of the Executive Committee of the Miller Brewing Company? They do have a black Executive Vice President. Maybe that makes it OK to pimp them?

Principles don't pay the bills, I guess. Not when you gotta get that bling.

Don't Believe the Hype.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe the hype...Miller Lite still tastes like shit no matter who's pimpin' it.

1:48 PM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuz everything ya eat got flavr!

1:53 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Velvet Fog said...

Public Enemy performed at one of my luau's back in the early nineties. Flavr Flav drank up all the Hennessy I had on my shelf.

1:58 PM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pimpin aint easy.

1:59 PM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna leave for a little while, but I won't leave for a little while. Guess who

After you saw that commercial you went out and bought a case of Miller Lite you tool.

4:44 PM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now waaaatch this...I plan to give Miller Lite to all my peeps in celebration of Festivus. Either that or Schlitz Lite. I too need to leave for a little while....

6:34 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger garrett said...

You got me. I'm stumped. I thought you were the best looking midget Secretary a high school graduating class ever had, but I was wrong (at least according to him).

My next best guess is not flattering.

9:14 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

FLAVA FLAAAAAAV!!!

I admire anyone that has the good taste to wear a viking helmet. Flav is ok by me even if he is schilling for the man.

8:10 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger PDD said...

Flava Flav spent all his money on drugs, particualarly crack since that was clearly his drug of choice and now he's bankrupt. His agent who was lying dormant arose from hell when he paid a visit to her on that fateful day (before production of the commercial) He cried and yelled how he needs to upgrade his clock. She slapped him across his lucious lips and proclaimed, "I have a plan so stop your bitchin yo". He now has a bigger clock in order to (finally) read the time and the rest is history. Oh, and along with that history he impregnated the commercials production assistant... so there is a future after all...

3:25 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home