THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Slick Technology - Part 1

Thursday, December 15, 2005

On Slick Technology - Part 1


Using the copy machine here at the office, I just converted some pieces of paper in my hand to an electronic image that I can email to people. No, this is not especially new. But I just enjoyed it so much moments ago I felt compelled to share.

It happens so fast. The PDF image shows up in my email before I can get back to my desk.

That is slick.
That is some slick technology.

THE CONVERSION OF SAINT PAUL
(Caravaggio)

1 Comments:

Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Jeepers, I wonder whut they will come up with next. I hear tell they got little tiny telephones you all can put in yer pocket....and an entire jukebox that you can carry around with ya....and a little tiny razor you all can use to cut them little hairs in yer nose. Hot damn this world is movin' fast!

10:06 AM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home