THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Truck Stop Candy - Part 1

Thursday, December 29, 2005

On Truck Stop Candy - Part 1


Brains ain't everything, you know. Smarties can get the job done too. To the right there is pictured possibly my favorite candy of all. Over the course of one month, I ate almost all of two sixteen ounce bags of Smarties (buy 'em here) that a colleague at work had generously made available in his office. Then I bought two more sixteen ounce bags to give him in an attempt to gloss over my gluttony. But I went ahead and ate all of both of those bags.

I can eat Smarties until my teeth ache. Smarties sometimes make me sneeze. At least a few times per session of Smarties snacking, I put too many Smarties in my mouth at once or breathe in through my mouth too soon after chomping up a bunch of Smarties and break down in a paroxysm of coughing and wheezing. Those Smarties are a little dusty.

Caveat chew-or.

2 Comments:

Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Milk Duds give me panic attacks when they stick to my teeth. I can't eat them as a result.

But Reese's Peanutbutter Cups...mmmmm...I would give handjobs behind the Circle K for Reeese's Peanutbutter Cups.

10:50 AM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger garrett said...

Just sneeze ... not a combo platter.

1:03 PM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home