THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: The Big Toe Captain - Part 1

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Big Toe Captain - Part 1

Sitting in my office today, I noticed the nail on the big toe of my right foot was longer than I like. I could see the sharp, hard edge of it pushing against the fabric of my oversock. Gosh, I sure wanted to trim it. Right then and there.

But that's just indecent to do in an office setting, isn't it?

So I didn't do it.




Photo Credits: here

6 Comments:

Blogger PDD said...

I completely know what you are talking about. Just yesterday prior to an interview I had, I was itching to cut my finger nails. They weren't long as they usually aren't, but the slightest growth drives me insane. I cut them, but when I got home, only because I didn't have my nail clippers on me.

Same goes for my toe nails.

6:30 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

No it can be done. It can. You just have to pretend to drop something under your desk and don't chew the toenail clipping afterwards. Or you can discretely pick it off during a meeting.

5:43 AM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger crallspace said...

YOu should've... or you should've just bitten it.

10:51 AM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger PDD said...

I forgot to mention... that new pic of yours... I dig it. It's very... inviting. Is that really you??

Anyway, I dig it.

3:01 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Satan said...

save some of that for me pdd

3:53 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger PDD said...

Satan, my nails would work fabulously as tooth picks for your not so glamorous teeth. I will save some for you, I will.

2:46 PM, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home