THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: RON PAUL IN DES MOINES, IOWA

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

RON PAUL IN DES MOINES, IOWA


Here's an article in the Des Moines Register about Ron Paul, the best choice for President of the United States since Thomas Jefferson (or maybe Grover Cleveland):

RON PAUL IN DES MOINES

I'm thrilled to see the volume of comments from a variety of places around the country. Check it out.

CHRIS - to answer your question of course I have no idea why Rep. Paul did not attend the function you referenced in your comment to my previous post. But I'm sorry he didn't; I would've enjoyed you having a chance to hear him speak and I would've appreciated hearing about your reaction. I'm sure eventually you'll get a chance.

For now, there's a lot of video clips of Rep. Paul at his YouTube page I recommend:

Ron Paul @ YOUTUBE

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I want to take Ron Paul seriously, I really do. But passing up a completely free opportunity to speak to 1000 of Iowa's most active Republicans makes no sense whatsoever. All he would have had to do was make a phone call, and he could have had a spot in between Giuliani and McCain. He was already in town.

The only logical conclusion I can arrive at is that Rep. Paul is not in the race to win, and really isn't even serious about competing.

11:41 PM, April 17, 2007  
Blogger garrett said...

If that's the only logical conclusion you can arrive at, you need to get a more active imagination, my friend!

I'm confident he's both in the race to win and serious about competing.

8:58 PM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

I'll need to know how sexually satisfied Mr. Paul's women have been throughout the course of his life before I weigh in on this one.

8:05 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Ron Paul was on CNBC this morning, and handled himself very well. This was the first time I've seen him speak.

Ron Paul Video Clip on CNBC

9:46 AM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Ron Paul was very impressive in tonight's debate. I still won't be voting for him, but many at my debate party thought he did a very nice job.

10:24 PM, May 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

4:36 PM, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home