THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Flamingo's Dreams Coming True - Parts 1 and 2

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

On Flamingo's Dreams Coming True - Parts 1 and 2


A friendly fellow who has a lot of bandwidth makes it available to jugglers the world over. His website is called Juggle This. You have my blessing to visit it and check it out.

To satisfy Flamingo's cravings to see me in action, I took advantage of that friendly fellow's generosity. I uploaded two videos to his site and am providing you a hyperlink opportunity to download them to your computer and enjoy them in the comfort of your own home or office.

Right click below and choose "Save As" or "Save Target As". You might be disappointed.

Backyard Juggler Does It With Six

Backyard Juggler Does It With Seven

7 Comments:

Blogger Velvet Fog said...

That woman is juggling with her boobie hanging out. That is very distracting.

6:11 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Sadly, there's no boob in the video itself.

7:51 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

That was incredible. I loved the 7 balls video. You can juggle my backyard any day!

I guess that's a better name than Rosenblatt's "Back Yard Salad Tosser"

12:24 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger PDD said...

That juggler picture is somewhat homo-erotic. Also, it looks like a digital rendition of a Salvador Dali painting.

Now I've got to collect some ants for my vulva.

1:55 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Charlie Crawford?
Jerk Store?
Ants for the vulva?

I think my brain is still frozen cuz I just don't get it.

5:13 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger PDD said...

Regarding your lack of culture and fine taste pinky, Salvador Dali had this fantastical obsession with painting pictures of ants on naked bodies. Pass along this information to your kids as well as the pool boy. It may increase their potential of passing their SIT'S

10:04 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger PDD said...

SAT'S

1:47 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home