THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: WORST SONG EVER - YouTube Video!!

Friday, December 07, 2007

WORST SONG EVER - YouTube Video!!

Thanks to the great gift of YouTube, I can now provide you unwitting victims with direct access to the music video for what I honestly believe is the worst rock song ever performed ... Madalaine by Winger.

"How in the World could it Come to This" is the right question (see the chorus).



Please see here for my earlier report on this excruciating song.

2 Comments:

Blogger Velvet Fog said...

It's too late.
I'll never see it.

9:21 AM, December 10, 2007  
Blogger Velvet Fog said...

Okay, so I saw it.
It is absolutely horrible.
I lasted 11 seconds (watching the video that is).

1:44 PM, December 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home