THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Privacy Inadvertently Waived - Part 1

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

On Privacy Inadvertently Waived - Part 1


At work, it is generally my practice to shut my door before I let my fingers do the walking down (up?) to Booger Hollow. But tonight I'm in the office working a bit late (it was 8:30 or so at the time of this incident). I have a solidly-formed opinion that there is no one still around who is likely to barge into my office.

And I only had a teensy, tiny mission to complete (minor itch; didn't feel like anything of substance needed to be withdrawn). And I had my back to my open door. So I went for it. One quick poke in there, that's all I needed.

And suddenly (of course) there's a voice directly behind me. A woman's voice. Saying, "Hey" and then some other words of greeting/interruption. I gasp. She's polite. Either she didn't notice or she doesn't care. She asks for a wrench. I don't have one.

Maybe she thought I needed one ...
For my trip to Booger Hollow?

2 Comments:

Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

If penetration occurred, it was a pick.

Withdrawal of substance is not the relative issue it only impacts the degree of the crime. Penetration is the key to whether or not the crime was committed.

12:02 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger PDD said...

Withdrawal of substance is always the most glamorous of results.

3:10 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home