THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Helping Hands - Part 1

Monday, May 08, 2006

On Helping Hands - Part 1

I opened a new carton of orange juice a few minutes ago. During the act, I accidentally caught the fingernail of my index finger on the edge of the spout. The force applied against the nail was so strong the nail bent backwards and the skin underneath the nail actually tore. I am typing carefully so as not to get blood into the keyboard of my laptop. OUCH. (It hurt.)

Luckily I feel better now after laughing about this ...

A friend uses Earthlink for email, and she has a spam prevention feature set up on their account. I just emailed this person for the first time from my new email account at my new job. I clicked the link the spamblocker auto-response included. My browser opened and took me to a page where I could register my email account so in the future emails from me will be accepted into my friend's inbox without delay. The registration page included one of those goofy text boxes like the word verification feature on blogger.

It also included this option, the utility of which I questioned:

  • Visually impaired?

    Click
    here.


Photo Credits: here

3 Comments:

Blogger PDD said...

Hey Garrett!

I hate when shit like that happens. I am a klutz so stuff like that always happens to me. I suggest cutting your nails.

As for the note for the visually impared... you really know how to waste time.

10:10 AM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Candy's room, there are pictures of her heroes on the wall.

To get to Candy's room, you have to walk the darkness of Candy's hall.

11:30 AM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, easy with the hammer big fella!

11:42 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home