THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Heavy Drinking - Part 1

Saturday, May 27, 2006

On Heavy Drinking - Part 1

So it was my birthday recently.

And don't tell me I don't know how to party. The CEO of my new employer took all available employees for the company out to dinner at a Morton's Steakhouse. I went along. And since the company was picking up the tab, I started out the night with a club soda. Seriously.

After that, I ordered my favorite drink that you can get in a bar.

Seriously.

Nothing caps a celebration like grenadine, I always say.

Unfortunately, all the other people at the table heard me order it. It was modestly noisy when I got the waiter's attention to lodge my request, but as sometimes happens in groups, everybody sort of quieted down right about the time the words "Roy Rogers" were escaping my lips. I'm confident it is because everyone is always extremely curious to know what I'm up to because I'm such a trendsetter. Or else it could've just been a complete, inconvenient coincidence.

Photo Credits: here

1 Comments:

Blogger PDD said...

I guess it's true when the velvet says your wife fixed you up good.

Happy Birthday!!

Mine was on the 10th.

You must be a Taurus, sporting a fedora.

Cheers!

12:42 AM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home