THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. THIS BLOG IS MY BLOG. Welcome to the Home of Hyperopia.: On Nomenclature, Commercial - Part 1

Monday, June 26, 2006

On Nomenclature, Commercial - Part 1

This picture reminds me of that famous saying: "When you mix raisins with turds, you've still got turds." (Charlie Munger)



It also makes me giggle. In a juvenile way. At the distant memory of surrending to the need of a surreptious squat behind someone's shrubbery squeezing out a steamer during a teenaged midnight mischief prowl. Good thing we were prepared to TP our target. If you catch my drift on the breeze.

Why would anyone name their eating establishment after such a movement?

1 Comments:

Blogger PDD said...

"At the distant memory?" I don't think so Garrett. The lack of 'Chem trails' in Texas allows us to see all of what you do.

Have you ever heard of Chem Trails before? I am just learning about what they are now. I don't know if it's just a rumour but apparently there are these chemicals released in the air, distributed by way of aircraft. Apparently this is to infect people with illness in order to keep the pharmaceutical companies rich as well as control the population. Apparently this is all government top secret. It is said that the only place that is not affected with 'chem trails' is Texas, which I found very interesting.

What do you make of all this? I turn to you for opinions because you are older and wiser and a lawyer.

I am also going to turn to The Pheonix for opinions because he's like Bill Nye the science guy in blogosphere. Very cool cat indeed. I am surprised that you have never commented on his blog. I think you would like him. His blog is very good and funny too. Your pal Pinky has him linked under blogs of note. He has been under that status for a very long time.

8:49 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home